The KC20178 is a one-of-a-kind design that showcases rich and unique materials by the artisans of William Henry Designs. Crafted in the classic B05 'Monarch' body style, the frame features a Heat Blue 'Wave' Mokume Gane around a speckled Lapis Lazuli inlay. The blade is a patent pending 'Wave' Damascus featuring a ZDP-189 core (HRC 67) clad with alternating layers of stainless steel and nickel silver. The billet, 45 layers in all, is patterned with a custom die to create the undulating waves that emerge across the bevels of the blade.
Cold hard facts:
blade: hand forged 'Wave' damascus steel blade
- handle: hand-forged Heat-blued 'Wave' Mokume Gane
- inlay: lapis lazuli scale
- one-hand button lock system
- stones: white topaz button and thumb lock
- blade: 2.13"
- handle: 2.88"
- overall open: 5.00"
- leather carrying case
- shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- built in the USA