The Spearpoint ‘Noble’ is a striking design that gives you an instrument with a full-size secure grip, and a versatile deep-belly blade. The Spearpoint epitomizes William Henry’s core philosophy – that superlative function deserves to be elevated to superlative art.
The ‘Noble’ features some of the exotic materials and hand-forged metals that are the hallmark of William Henry's collections; a distinctive personality statement to be worn and used for a lifetime.
Cold hard facts:
- blade: hand forged 'Intrepid' damascus by Chad Nichols
- frame: hand forged aerospace grade titanium
- "noble brass" acrylic inlay
- one-hand button lock system
- stones: topaz button and thumb stud
- Blade 3.06"
- Handle 4.13"
- Overall open 7.19"
- edition: 027/250
- Shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- built in the USA