The Lancet B10 'Arago' is an elegant instrument featuring a 'Copper Wave' damascus steel blade, wrapped in a gorgeous frame of 'Wave' mokume gane, and inlaid with curly koa wood. This sleek product is set with spinel gemstones in the one-handed button lock and thumb stud. The 'Arago' is the perfect cross-section of nature and grace, and makes for a gift which can be used over and over again for the years to come.
Cold hard facts:
- blade: hand-forged 'Copper Wave' damascus with an extra strong core in ZDP-189
- frame: hand-forged 'Wave' Mokume Gane
- inlay: curly koa wood
- one-hand button lock system
- stones: spinel button and thumb lock
- blade: 2.75"
- handle: 3.63"
- overall open: 6.38"
- edition: 184/250
- serial #2010-0059
- leather carrying case
- shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- built in the USA